03.01.23 Landscape Gardener - Melbourne
We are currently seeking a Landscape Gardner part-time / full-time to join our team. We provide garden maintenance and landscaping services across Melbourne.
• Regular maintenance for boutique gardens: such as hedge trimming, pruning, weeding and general garden maintenance
• Soft scaping tasks for our projects: such as planting new plants, soil cultivation, mulching, irrigation installation
To be successful in this role it would be an advantage if you have the following qualification and experience:
• Must have own transport
• White card
• Certificate in Horticulture or currently study
• Knowledge of garden maintenance equipment
• Experience in garden maintenance or landscaping work
We are looking for the following qualities:
• Have an eye for detail
• Great work ethic and a positive ‘Can-Do’ attitude.
• Be able to work effectively in a small team & contribute to a positive & productive work culture
• Polite, professional, & well presented
Wages will be based on experiences.
If you are interested, please send your Resume to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org